September 3rd, 2021 (Early Access)
April 28th, 2022 (Full Release)
You are an adventurer who just arrived at the mysterious land of Oakshade, inhabited by spirits known as Oaklingers, peculiar locals and… totems? Totemlands is a relaxing crafting, building game where you hunt spirits, use them to craft and raise totem poles. Totem poles produce valuable resources called Relics, which can be sold for Golden Acorns (in-game currency). which later can be used to expand, upgrade or unlock new territories.
- Hunt spirits. Scientists and researchers have been studying these spirits called Oaklingers for years, but You, equipped with your trusty staff, are here to hunt them. Be cautious some of them might be hostile.
- Raise Totems. Use the spirits you have hunted to build colorful totems, but these are no ordinary totems – they are sentient. Look after them and in exchange they’ll provide you with valuable relics.
- Decorate. You have a catalogue with wide selection of decor in your possession – from furniture, wall mounts, interior and exterior decorations to walls, flooring and fences. Let your creativity flow.
- Explore. Roam the lands of Oakshade, unlock yet uncharted territories and discover what lies beyond the horizon.
- Craft & Build. Chop, mine, grow and fish out resources, refine these precious materials and use them to build facilities, structures, decorations or exchange them for upgrades.
- Sit back and relax. There is no stress or rush in Totemlands, you can play it at your own pace, so it’s a perfect game for beginner players as well as for someone looking for a relaxing experience.
- Customize your character. Change hairstyle, the shape of the face, eyes, eyebrows, lips and nose, choose the color of the hair and eyes. Create the character who best represents you.